Spiked Punch. See, I wasn’t sure if folks here on the Six Months blog have been making it over to Spiked Punch, and didn’t want you (if you fall into that category) to miss out on the joyousness of the drinks that have been created. And, for that matter, this blog should not just make you hungry, but also make you thirsty. With that said, and without future ado, here are four drinks we’ve been whipping up:
1. The Stock-In-Trade: Shows off what was first bought via Aperol and Strega, and what was brought via Bitter Truth orange bitters.
2. Da Molto Tempo: A classic (or, a relative to a classic), this throwback has gin, rose’ vermouth, aromatic bitters, and a lemon twist.
3. Highwayman’s Holiday: Even villains need a break consisting of gin, Aperol, Viparo, and clementine juice.
4. Punt e’ Mes Highball: Simplicity in its most liquid, a combination solely of Italian vermouth Punt e Mes, ginger ale, and grace.
* All Cielo Chiaro Specials