Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gnocchi Tartufo at the Taverna di San Leo Bastia

I am almost 100% sure (at least 97.5% sure) that I’ve posted a pic here already of the Gnocchi Tartufo from the Taverna di San Leo Bastia. If I haven’t here, I know I did on Spiked Punch after an earlier trip. But dang it, I’m going to post another pic here, because it is so good, and because I am craving it so much. The homemade gnocchi are delicious, warm with a tiniest bit of chew, and that truffle sauce, all creamy and yummy and truffle-tastic, could make a mad man sane:


One of my all-time favorites in the Upper Tiber Valley without a doubt.

*See all Italian restaurants

*Note: We were on pre-tirement, and now we’re back. Want the full story? Start the pre-tirement journey here. Want to go backwards? Read the last pre-tired post here and scroll back. Or, just keep coming back for pretty Italy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment